Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a cheaters way or a simple way for a "wow" dessert for Christmas dinner.
- 64 frozen cream puffs, ready made bought frozen then thaw per package directions
- chocolate syrup or ganache, for drizzling
- toothpick, to secure the cream puffs
- icing sugar
- You will also need the following I could not get this in the ingredients box above:.
- 1 - 8 inch styrofoam cone.
- 1 - plate for presentation I used a charger plate.
- Christmas decorations small.
- I used 2 way tape and taped the bottom of the cone to the charger plate. Started at the bottom of the cone and secured cream puffs to the cone using a toothpick and pushing it all the way in so it is not visible. Continue row by row till you get to the top, keeping them close together so no white shows. I bought a jar of Hershe's chocolate sauce, heated it for a few min in the microwave and poured it on top and drizzled it all around so each little cream puff gets some on it, I made sure the chocolate sauce was not hot, you want it to be pourable but not hot. Then dust with icing sugar and decorate plate with small Xmas decorations. Enjoy, everyone at our Christmas dinner loved it!