Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on a blog and it is fabulous and crunchy. You can vary this salad with any seasonal veggie or your favorites. All veggies are optional. You may also use a vinaigrette instead of the dressing I make. I just love the creamy dressing with the crunchy veggies. This will make 2 large meal size salads or 4 side size salads.
- 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup hearts of palm, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup garbanzo beans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup baby corn, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby greens, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (or equal dried parsley)
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another smaller bowl.
- Pour enough of the contents of small bowl over contents of large bowl to coat the veggies to your liking.