Recipe by kate09
Yay! It's dessert for breakfast. This is definitely one way to get your kids to eat oatmeal...or enjoy it yourself.
Top Review by Maito
This was really good. I cooked the oatmeal on the stove for it and used crushed chocolate biscotti on half and chocolate chips on the other half (which was even better). I think I used more cocoa better and less banana and cookie. Yum!
- 43 g packet quick-cooking oatmeal
- 4.92 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 (2 g) packet artificial sweetener (you can use real sugar if you prefer of course)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 chocolate-covered wafers or 2 crackers, crushed up
Directions See How It's Made
- Add oatmeal, cocoa, and sweetener to a microwave safe bowl.
- Add amount of water as directed on package for microwave cooking.
- Cook in microwave. Half way through take out and gently stir in banana slices.
- Finish cooking time, sprinkle with chocolate covered wafers and let stand for about a minute so the chocolate can get gooey.