1/1 Photo of My Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
Yay! It's dessert for breakfast. This is definitely one way to get your kids to eat oatmeal...or enjoy it yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oatmeal, cocoa, and sweetener to a microwave safe bowl.
- 2Add amount of water as directed on package for microwave cooking.
- 3Cook in microwave. Half way through take out and gently stir in banana slices.
- 4Finish cooking time, sprinkle with chocolate covered wafers and let stand for about a minute so the chocolate can get gooey.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: