Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After not finding a recipe for what I imagined in my mind, I put this together. And was pleased with the results on the first try. Prep time includes 1/2 hour marrinating. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
- Mix all ingredients besides pork chops.
- Marrinate in mixture for about 1/2 an hour, turning occationally to encourage an even coating of marrinade.
- Then preheat oven to 350*F.
- Remove chops from marrinade and brown quickly on each side in a hot pan.
- After browning, place in a medium sized cassrole dish, drizzle with marrinade and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until thoroughly cooked.