Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my family's favorite chili recipe that I made up. It was a combination of different recipes. If you like a meaty, beany, tomatoey chili - you will love this. It tastes even better the next day and freezes well.
- 3 lbs ground turkey or 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounces water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook ground turkey/beef until no longer pink. Drain.
- In Dutch Oven mix all ingredients.
- Heat until boiling.
- We don't like our chili real spicy so if you need more chili powder- add it!
- Reduce heat and simmer a half an hour to an hour.