This recipe is when I was a child growing up learning to cook. It's very good. And very easy for a child to make with a little help.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break egg into a small mixing bowl and beat with an egg beater until the egg is smooth and thick.
- 2Add the sugar and the salt to egg.
- 3Then, beat until you can see that the sugar, salt are dissolved.
- 4Beat in the milk and vanila.
- 5Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- 6Serve the eggnog immediately.
- 7Makes one serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Childhood Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 245.6 mg
- Sodium 344.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 14.3 g