Recipe by Erin Randall
This is an adaptation from a 'Sizzler' dish called Malibu Chicken. It features a lovely chicken breast topped with ham and melted swiss cheese. It is best served with a tangy honey mustard sauce and fresh steamed vegetables.
- 1 chicken breast, per serving
- 2 slices ham, per serving
- 2 slices swiss cheese, per serving
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hollandaise sauce, per serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill or fry chicken breasts until cooked through.
- Spread hollandaise sauce over each breast - this helps to keep it moist.
- Top with ham and swiss cheese.
- Grill until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables or a salad and dipping sauce.