Seen on wol. (Ingredient amounts are a bit up to yourself how much you want to use. The jar of Marinara sauce is a regular sized jar. Cheese depends on how much cheese you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any bits off the chicken, and pat dry.
- 2Flour them lightly, and brown on each side in some olive oil on the pan.
- 3Transfer to a large-ish ovenproof dish.
- 4Chop about half of the tomatoes in halves. Plonk around the chicken, then pour the pasta sauce over the top.
- 5Break the vine bits on the rest of the tomatoes, so that they're in bunches of 2 or 3.
- 6Extract cheese from baggies. Break up roughly, and use most to cover the chicken, with a few dots on the "just sauce" bits for good measure.
- 7Place the bunches of tomatoes in the dish, and pour a little drizzle of olive oil on top.
- 8Cover dish loosely with tinfoil
- 9Stick in oven at 180 degrees for about 30 mins, remove tinfoil, and leave for another 10-15 minutes so that the cheese melts nicely.
- 10(It doesn't have to brown though). Allow to sit uncovered for 5 mins before attempting to dish up.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 119.1 mg
- Sodium 1105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 41.4 g