Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Seen on wol. (Ingredient amounts are a bit up to yourself how much you want to use. The jar of Marinara sauce is a regular sized jar. Cheese depends on how much cheese you like.
- Trim any bits off the chicken, and pat dry.
- Flour them lightly, and brown on each side in some olive oil on the pan.
- Transfer to a large-ish ovenproof dish.
- Chop about half of the tomatoes in halves. Plonk around the chicken, then pour the pasta sauce over the top.
- Break the vine bits on the rest of the tomatoes, so that they're in bunches of 2 or 3.
- Extract cheese from baggies. Break up roughly, and use most to cover the chicken, with a few dots on the "just sauce" bits for good measure.
- Place the bunches of tomatoes in the dish, and pour a little drizzle of olive oil on top.
- Cover dish loosely with tinfoil
- Stick in oven at 180 degrees for about 30 mins, remove tinfoil, and leave for another 10-15 minutes so that the cheese melts nicely.
- (It doesn't have to brown though). Allow to sit uncovered for 5 mins before attempting to dish up.