A French recipe. I used to make this a lot when living in France.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven: 180°C.
- 2In a food processor grind the almonds, then add 1/2 cup of the sugar, the vanilla, flour, milk and eggs.
- 3Blend it until the mixture is smooth.
- 4Add the other 1/2 cup sugar to the cherries, and toss well in a bowl. Make sure all the cherry stones have been removed!
- 5Use an ovenproof pie dish, and grease well with butter.
- 6Spread the cherries and the sugar left in bottom of bowl all over the pie dish bottom.
- 7Pour the batter evenly over the berries.
- 8Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
- 9Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Cherry Clafouti
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.3
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 129.6 mg
- Sodium 338.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 15.1 g