Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy, hearty, delicious and not that heavy either!! The cheese really gives it a twist.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive
- 175 g cooked chicken (cut into cubes)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 puff pastry shells
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, peppers and olives until onions are slightly brown, remove from heat.
- Mix chicken broth,flour and milk in a sauce pan and heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins thickening.
- Just as mixture begins thickening, add cheese and stir until it melts.
- Line 1 puff pastry in greased pie pan.
- Mix the milk and cheese sauce with the peppers, olives, onions and chicken (basically mix all ingredients except for the puff pastry).
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Put the remaining pastry shell on top.
- Lightly grease top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crust becomes golden.