Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is one of my families favorite meals (one of mine also because it is very easy to make) I love my slow cooker and could not live without it.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cream of chicken and cheddar cheese soup together in a bowl.
- Rinse boneless chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put chicken in slow cooker and pour soup over.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
I am so glad I found this recipe. We ADORE this! We have it over biscuits or rice. We have a similar recipe called Chicken Delicious that has does not have cheese soup in it. We ADORE that one. We have that over rice. The next time we have this cheesy one to have a change. Thanks for posting. My dh adores this too. Thanks
Nice, easy crockpot recipe. I liked the sauce w/ the rice. A nice quick dinner for a week night meal. Thanks so much for posting.
How I love chicken in the crock pot! Since there was only 4 of us I lowered the recipe to 4 breasts with only 1 can of cream of chicken soup and the 1 can of cheese soup. I served it on a bed of rice and everyone loved it! A very quick and simple recipe!