I absolutely LOVE this recipe. It is the only way I can get my DSS to eat cauliflower. You can also use this recipe for Potatoes Au Gratin, just bake longer for the potatoes to become tender. From the Angels in the Kitchen Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the cauliflower and remove the green stems. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 3Cook in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 15 min or until tender crisp and drain.
- 4Place in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. (I use an 8x8 pan).
- 5Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- 6Stir in the flour. Cook for a few min, stirring constantly - DO NOT BROWN.
- 7Mix the evaporated milk and water in a bowl.
- 8Stir milk mixture into the flour mixture gradually, cook for 10 min or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 9Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Pour the white sauce over the cauliflower and cover with cheese.
- 11Bake at for 20-25 min or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Cauliflower Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.4
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 138.8 mg
- Sodium 612.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 21.2 g