We were watching the baseball game and decided on pizza. This is what I came up with and DH thought it was very good and I should share. So here it is. Please feel free to add more or less of the ingredients to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) thin crust pizza dough (I used Pillsbury but use homemade if desired)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or more, fontina would be good also)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce (can use more, we do not like saucy)
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into strips
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- feta cheese
- 2 slices red onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spread dough on large greased cookie sheet.
- 3Drain artichoke hearts reserving some of the marinade. Set hearts aside.
- 4Brush crust with some of the reserved marinade.
- 5Brush on garlic.
- 6Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over crust.
- 7Bake 5 minutes.
- 8Remove crust and spoon on sauce to your desire of thickness.
- 9Add artichokes, bacon, tomatoes, and onion.
- 10Sprinkle as much feta cheese over pizza as desired.
- 11Sprinkle basil over crust.
- 12Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is baked to your choosing.
- 13Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Canadian Bacon Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 1247.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce