Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everyone has their own version, this is mine and favorite too! A candy or a cookie...you decide.
- 1 cup melted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 10 ounces coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 3 ounces paraffin wax
- Mix well everything but chips and wax.
- Make into 1 inch balls.
- Melt wax and chips together in double boiler or micowave.
- Dip into melted together chips and wax 3/4 of the way up the balls, leave tops uncovered.
- Let set until hardened.
These were very good and very rich!These were messy but fun to work with. Thanks for a neat little treat! I'd say these were candy cookies!