- 10 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature - 2 sticks) or 16 tablespoons unsalted margarine (room temperature - 2 sticks)
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted & cooled
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure chocolate flavoring (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond meal (finely ground almonds)
- 6 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF(175ºC).
- Butter 13"x9"(32.5x22.5cm) and line bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter or margarine until smooth.
- Beat in chocolate and sweetener.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, scraping the bowl well after each addition.
- Add the coffee granules and extracts.
- Beat until combined.
- In medium bowl, mix almond meal, cocoa powder, salt & baking powder.
- Add to the chocolate mixture and beat well.
- Scrape into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until the top is firm.
- Cool on wire rack before cutting.
- Store, covered in the refrigerator.