Recipe by Secret Agent
My brother makes these by the gallon and everyone loves them. People have been known to steal them from his stash. Give them a try! Cooking time is waiting time.
Top Review by rosslare
Not sure of the quantities I used, but what I am sure about is, they were absolutely delicious! Other reviewers comments were worth noting as well, could play around with this one.
- 1 gallon pickled cherry pepper
- 1 lb sliced boiled ham (from the deli)
- 1 lb sliced provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the stem end of the peppers off and pull out the seeds (wear gloves) and then cut all the meat and cheese into inch long slices, stuffing one slice of ham and once slice of cheese into each pepper.
- Put all back into jar and pour the brine over them. Dave just stores them room temperature, but he's more adventurous than I am.
- Wait a few weeks before you start eating them.