1/2 Photos of My Broccoli Salad
I eat this frequently for my snacks. This makes a LOT. I make it in the biggest bowl I own and store it in the fridge. That way it is always ready when I want a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop broccoli up. Bite sized pieces are the nicest.
- 2Throw in a large bowl.
- 3Cut the apples into quarters. Core them. Leave the skin on though, it adds a nice colour and texture to the salad. Cut each quarter into three wedges. Then slice them into bite sized pieces.
- 4Throw them into same bowl.
- 5Toss youth mix and cranberries on top.
- 6Cut orange segments in half (if using).
- 7Toss in the bowl.
- 8Scoop vanilla yogurt on top. I use two of those little yogurt cups for the vanilla yogurt.
- 9Mix well. I find that two large wooden spoons works well. IT won't look like there is enough yogurt at first -- but keep stirring.
- 10This can be served right away -- but the flavours are best when it has sat in the fridge for at least an hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 139.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g