I eat this frequently for my snacks. This makes a LOT. I make it in the biggest bowl I own and store it in the fridge. That way it is always ready when I want a snack.
- Chop broccoli up. Bite sized pieces are the nicest.
- Throw in a large bowl.
- Cut the apples into quarters. Core them. Leave the skin on though, it adds a nice colour and texture to the salad. Cut each quarter into three wedges. Then slice them into bite sized pieces.
- Throw them into same bowl.
- Toss youth mix and cranberries on top.
- Cut orange segments in half (if using).
- Toss in the bowl.
- Scoop vanilla yogurt on top. I use two of those little yogurt cups for the vanilla yogurt.
- Mix well. I find that two large wooden spoons works well. IT won't look like there is enough yogurt at first -- but keep stirring.
- This can be served right away -- but the flavours are best when it has sat in the fridge for at least an hour.