1/1 Photo of My Blueberry Cobbler
Miss Annie's Note:
This cobbler is so good, and easy to make. Try making this with 1/2 blueberries and 1/2 raspberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1FOR TOPPING: Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2Cut in 1/4 cup butter until coarse crumb consistency.
- 3Combine milk and egg.
- 4Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened; set aside.
- 5FOR FRUIT FILLING: Combine blueberries, sugar, tapioca and water in a saucepan.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes to soften tapioca.
- 7Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly (about 5 minutes).
- 8Stir in 1 Tbsp butter.
- 9Pour filling into an 8-inch round baking dish.
- 10Immediately spoon on biscuit topping in 6 mounds.
- 11Bake at 400ºF for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 12Serve warm with cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 305.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g