1/2 Photos of My Big Fat Greek Grilled Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
CHICKEN (See steps 1 and 2)
- 4 -6 pieces premium quality fresh chicken (bone-in or boneless)
MARINADE (Use for bone-in chicken)
- 1FOR THE QUICK METHOD: Rub chicken fresh lemon juice, then with My Big Fat Greek Seasoning. Coat with olive oil. Refer to steps 3 and 5 for preferred grilling method.
- 2FOR THE MARINADE METHOD (USE FOR DEEP MARINATION OF BONE-IN CHICKEN OR QUICK-MARINATION OF BONELESS CHICKEN); May be used for quick marination of boneless chicken): Measure the MARINADE ingredients into a gallon-sized Ziploc freezer bag. Seal bag to shake. Add chicken. Seal bag (refrigerate if bone-in chicken). Marinate boneless chicken for at least 15 minutes, to 2 hours. Marinate bone-in chicken overnight, refrigerated. Turn chicken periodically with tongs during marination. Remove chicken just before grilling (remove any onion or garlic fragments as well). Shake off excess marinade. Refer to steps 4 and 5 for preferred grilling method.
- 3INDOOR GRILLING/BAKING METHOD FOR BONELESS CHICKEN: PREHEAT indoor grill to medium-high heat; GRILL chicken until seared from grill surface; TURN chicken over and repeat process (if using a press-type closeable grill, sear without turning), until chicken is cooked yet not overdone, when juices run clear. Serve and enjoy.
- 4INDOOR GRILLING/BAKING METHOD FOR BONE-IN CHICKEN: GRILL chicken until seared from grill surface; TURN chicken over and repeat process (if using a press-type closeable grill, sear without turning), just until chicken is seared, but not fully cooked); ARRANGE chicken on a rack over a baking pan; BAKE chicken at 350°F for 20 minutes; TURN chicken over; BAKE for 20 minutes longer. Serve and enjoy.
- 5BARBECUE-GRILLING METHOD: Follow the manufacturer's recommended guidelines and method for grilling chicken for the particular outdoor grill you have, following the same basic procedures for indoor grilling of basting and turning. Be sure to start with a clean grill and spray with non-stick cooking spray before using. Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Big Fat Greek Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.3
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: