Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
my best friend is canadian and she taught me how to make these 1 morning, they were so good, i have everyone i know back home in new zealand hooked on them, let alone my family and myself over here
- 4 ounces plain flour or 4 ounces self raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- 75 ml water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- sift flour into a bowl.
- add salt.
- make a hole in the midle and add eggs.
- combine while adding small quantities of the milk and water at a time.
- melt butter.
- add to batch to complete your batter.
- cook till golden brown on either side.