Recipe by MizzNezz
This makes 2 loaves of the best zucchini bread I have ever tasted.
Top Review by gwenrk
i picked this recipe to try to use up some of my overgrown zucchini from the garden and it is very delicious. i like the cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla. the crust comes out nice and sticky and good. i think that some zucchini bread recipes don't have enough flavor, but this one definately does. the bread is perfectly dense and moist. very very good.
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml shredded zucchini
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 709.77 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 3.69 ml nutmeg
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In large bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Add zucchini, applesauce and orange juice; stir well.
- Combine flour with next 5 ingredients.
- Add to zucchini mixture; stir well.
- Add nuts; stir gently to combine.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9in loaf pans.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes; till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely.