Cook1 hr 10 mins
This makes 2 loaves of the best zucchini bread I have ever tasted.
Make and share this My Best Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In large bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Add zucchini, applesauce and orange juice; stir well.
- Combine flour with next 5 ingredients.
- Add to zucchini mixture; stir well.
- Add nuts; stir gently to combine.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9in loaf pans.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes; till toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely.