Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My girlfriend & I were looking for a bran muffin recipe and she came up with one similar to this. After making a few changes viola... success. My daughter has allergies so I substitute an egg replacer for the egg and vanilla soy milk for the skim. She just loves them, hope you do too.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the milk and cereal, let sit for about 5 minutes, or until soggy.
- Combine dry ingreedients in a bowl.
- Combine all parts, mixing well.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes for large muffins, and 10 - 12 minutes for mini muffins (ovens vary so oven times will too).