1/1 Photo of My Best Ever Pink Salmon Patties
This is a favorite of my kids.... Its easy, tasty, and quite a penny stretcher. And goes great with the 99c bags of broccoli, cauliflower and carrot frozen vegetable melody, and a quick cheese sauce (3 tbsp. butter, 3 tbsp. flour, let cook 1 min. 1 1/2 cups milk, and and a cup of processed cheese like Velveeta (but the save-a-lot brand taste just as good and a lot cheaper) cut cheese up into cubes let melt. add about a dash of nutmeg, and a dash of pepper) and your done. Under 5 bucks to feed a family of 4 and probably with some leftovers. ALSO THESE SALMON PATTIES IF MADE INTO SMALLER PATTIES MAKE FOR A GREAT APPETIZERS SPECIALLY IF YOU WRAP THEM IN PUFF PASTRY AND BAKE (remember you must fry first). makes about 24 small 1/2 dollar-size appetizers. LEFTOVERS: They also make great for sandwiches, for school lunch bags or brown bags and picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can pink salmon, in water
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced (about 3 green onions)
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (about 1 small clove)
- 1/4 teaspoon Molly McButter, fat free
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon season salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 large egg
- 1Quick and easy!
- 2Just add all ingredients into a medium size bowl; mix well.
- 3Cover and let sit for at least 10 minutes to let the flavors and seasonings to merge together.
- 4Form into patties.
- 5Spray frying pan with butter flavored cooking spray (even though it does taste better if you put about 2 tablespoons butter in the frying pan let melt).
- 6Place patties in pan; cook until crispy and dark golden brown on each side; about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, on medium to medium-high heat.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Best Ever Pink Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: