Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I get so many compliments on these deviled eggs.....and often left with an empty plate! Enjoy this classic favorite!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml sweet pickle relish (optional)
- 4.92 ml paprika (to garnish)
- To cook perfect hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a pot of water seasoned with salt, enough to cover the eggs. Bring the water to a rolling boil. Cover the eggs, turn off heat completely and set the timer for 12 minutes. The eggs should be perfectly yellow in the center!
- To make the deviled eggs: Slice eggs in half lengthwise; and carefully remove yolks. Using a fork, mash the yolk with the mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients (I never use relish, but I know some people like it!) except relish and paprika. Using an electric mixer, start on low speed, then increase to high speed to reach a creamy consistency. Use two spoons to fill each egg with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle a little paprika on each egg, then let set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Eat and enjoy! I often make twelve eggs and double the ingredients.
To start, followed the directions on the eggs exactly and they were not cooked enough!
Very simple and very good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Ingredient Tag.
Great eggs! I normally just put in mayo and mustard ... period... LOL These were a great change of pace and my husband said he prefers these! LOL Thanks for posting!