- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- To cook perfect hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a pot of water seasoned with salt, enough to cover the eggs. Bring the water to a rolling boil. Cover the eggs, turn off heat completely and set the timer for 12 minutes. The eggs should be perfectly yellow in the center!
- To make the deviled eggs: Slice eggs in half lengthwise; and carefully remove yolks. Using a fork, mash the yolk with the mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients (I never use relish, but I know some people like it!) except relish and paprika. Using an electric mixer, start on low speed, then increase to high speed to reach a creamy consistency. Use two spoons to fill each egg with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle a little paprika on each egg, then let set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Eat and enjoy! I often make twelve eggs and double the ingredients.