1/10 Photos of My "Best Ever" Breadmaker Pizza Dough
2 hrs 30 mins
HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)'s Note:
This is "hands down" my best breadmaker pizza dough. It has never let me down it always turns out superb. This recipe is for a thick crispy crust that retains that melt-in-your-mouth pizza dough inside. Using your breadmaker makes this recipe very easy and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MEASURE all ingredients except cornmeal into bread pan in order listed; Select dough setting.
- 2REMOVE dough to lightly floured surface and cover with plastic wrap; Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- 3SPRINKLE cornmeal on large 16 inch pizza pan or on a pizza stone and press dough into pizza shape; Cover with a towel and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- 4SPREAD with desired sauce, seasonings and toppings.
- 5BAKE at 425F for 20-30 minutes; I like to partially bake the pizza on a pan for about 8 minutes and then transfer it to a hot pizza stone sprinkled with the cornmeal for the remainder of the cooking time.
- 6I find by baking it initially on the pan it is easier to transfer to a pizza stone thus maintaining its large size.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My "Best Ever" Breadmaker Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: