Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 10" non-stick pan.
- Whip eggs and water well with fork or whip. Add salt and pepper.
- Once butter melted, add egg mixture.
- In first 30 seconds make a few slits with spatula to allow eggs to cook in center.
- Over MED-HI heat tilt pan back & forth so runny part of eggs cook.
- Pan should be nice & slippery for this!
- When almost done, tear cheese slices & place over eggs.
- Allow cheese to melt slightly.
- Fold half egg over the other.
- Give about 30 seconds to set.
- Slip egg onto plate.