1/5 Photos of My Best Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
One of my best concoctions!! They are nice and high, but very light and fluffy on the inside!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium or large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 2In small or medium-sized bowl, whisk egg until fluffy. Whisk in buttermilk, light brown sugar, oil and vanilla.
- 3Pour wet ingredients over dry and whisk just until all is moistened but batter is still slightly lumpy.
- 4Fold in whole berries.
- 5Scoop batter onto hot non-stick griddle over medium-low heat and cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- 6Serve with softened butter and warm maple syrup.
- 7Makes 10 small pancakes, or about 7 medium using a 1/3 measuring cup for pouring.
- 8*Don't cook these over too high of heat, they won't get done on the inside. Cook over medium-low.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Best Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1311.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 9.6 g