One of my best concoctions!! They are nice and high, but very light and fluffy on the inside!
Make and share this My Best Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In medium or large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In small or medium-sized bowl, whisk egg until fluffy. Whisk in buttermilk, light brown sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and whisk just until all is moistened but batter is still slightly lumpy.
- Fold in whole berries.
- Scoop batter onto hot non-stick griddle over medium-low heat and cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- Serve with softened butter and warm maple syrup.
- Makes 10 small pancakes, or about 7 medium using a 1/3 measuring cup for pouring.
- *Don't cook these over too high of heat, they won't get done on the inside. Cook over medium-low.