1/4 Photos of My Best Banana Pudding Dessert
Marsha D.'s Note:
I have been asked to make this every year at Thanksgiving. Thought I would share my way of making banana pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat together vanilla pudding mix and milk for 2-3 minutes until it begins to thicken. Blend in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract and fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
- 2In a 13x9x2 glass dish layer the bottom with Nilla wafers, add a layer of sliced bananas over top of wafers. Pour enough pudding mixture over top of the first layer of wafers and bananas to cover,leaving some pudding for more layers.
- 3Repeat layers of wafers,bananas and pudding.
- 4End with a few wafers on top.
- 5Cover and chill in refrigerator for several hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Best Banana Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g