Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
My version of "Beer Nuts". I hope you enjoy these yummy nuts.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
Ho ho ho - these were good fun to make and even better to EAT! I did half a batch and subbed a little bit of splenda in place of some of the sugar. I love sweet and salty flavors together so these were right up my ally, although I think DH loved them more than I did - he could not stop eating them!
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring peanuts, sugar, salt and water to a boil.
- Continue to boil until all liquid is absorbed. (aprox. 25-30 min).
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread nuts on lightly greased jelly roll pan and sprinkle with salt to your liking and.
- bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently stir, sprinkle with more salt to your liking and bake 20 minutes more.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.