Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An old recipe that has been buried for a long time. I hope you like it / I hope I still like it. If you don't have a banana on hand you can use a tbsp of brown sugar.
- Saute onions in cooking oil over medium heat.
- Brown beef; add bouillion and sauce and water; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let stand until 20 min prior to serving.
- Add gravy flavouring and curry powder; simmer very low for 10 minutes (add more water as needed).
- Add banana (if using) and simmer until banana disappears.