Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Being a poor vegan college kid, I rely heavily on vegetable (and tofu!) stir fry because it's quick, delicious, pretty healthy, and relatively cheap. After messing around with sauces for about a year, this is the one that I've stuck with. I generally buy whatever veggies are convenient or cheap. My favorites are: broccoli, onion, carrot, red pepper, napa cabbage, mushrooms, baby corn, tofu or seitan, zucchini, etc. Mix & match...pick your favorites. This sauce compliments it all well!
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon kikoman teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon huy fong garlic and red chile paste
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients. Add to stir fry after your last veggie ingredient has been added.
- If you're using tofu, press and marinate the tofu in the sauce before you add it to the stir fry.