Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Cake Donuts are not a healthy choice in their fried goodness. Therefore, I used a Sunbeam Donut Maker and Wilton 6-Cavity Doughnut Pan to bake them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl. Blend in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Place blueberries in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30-40 seconds until soft and juicy. Whisk in the milk and egg. Add this to the flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Spoon into a greased donut pan/maker.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in oven or until ready indicator is lit. Flip donuts in pan after 10 minutes if you like to brown both sides.
- Cool donuts on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Makes about a dozen donuts.