1/1 Photo of My Baby's Broiled Chicken Breast Sandwich
Broiled Chicken Melt a la San Diego. A very good sandwich that I hope you enjoy. With chicken, bacon, cheese and guac it is a must have. :) I have found the jalapeño/cheddar bread at Trader Joes and it is great with these sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil chicken breast to desired doneness and remove and keep warm.
- 2While chicken is broiling, cook bacon but not too crispy.
- 3Remove bacon and keep warm.
- 4Butter one side of each slice of bread and place in a hot frying pan.
- 5Put a slice of cheese on each piece of bread to melt while bread is grilling.
- 6When bread is done to your liking, place chicken breast on one slice and top with bacon, tomato and guacamole or sliced avocado, and second slice of bread.
- 7Cut sandwich in half and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Baby's Broiled Chicken Breast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.7
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 167.5 mg
- Sodium 973.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 52.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno-cheddar sourdough bread