Recipe by teenchelf
i got this recipy from my aunt befor she died i love it and i wonted to share it with you. i hope you love it
- 1 hen (4-5 chicken tenders)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups saltine crackers, crumbled or 2 cups Ritz crackers, crackers. save 3/4 cup for topping
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- boil chicken until done. remove bones.
- mix togather soup and sour cream. stir chicken into this.
- melt butter. stir cracker crumbs into it.
- stir remaining crumbs in to chicken mixture.
- salt and pepper.
- put in casserole dish and top with crumbs.
- back at 350 about 1 hour.