Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
i looove these mashed potatoes, i use the recipe when i make twice baked potatoes because it is so good!
- 1 lb potato, peeled, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 0.5 (4 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- put potatoes in saucepan and add water until potatoes are covered. bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cook 20-25 minute or until tender. Drain.
- Mash potatoes along with butter, add milk and cream cheese in gradually. salt and pepper to taste. serve immediately.
Yum...I just happened to make these out of ingredients I had on hand & was going to post the recipe myself thinking I'd made it up..LOL..Love this combo.