Scotty & Callie's Mom's Note:
This is from all Aldi brand products. Very quick prep! I like to eat this with cheese crackers. Also good with a little cheddar on top and served on rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper (I puree this)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained (I used french style)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) chili seasoning mix
- 1Add seasoning mix, onions and green to cooked ground beef.
- 2Add canned vegetables and simmer until, onion and peppers are cooked.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Aldi's Green Bean Chili !!
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 723.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper
chili seasoning mix