Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from all Aldi brand products. Very quick prep! I like to eat this with cheese crackers. Also good with a little cheddar on top and served on rice.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper (I puree this)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained (I used french style)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) chili seasoning mix
- Add seasoning mix, onions and green to cooked ground beef.
- Add canned vegetables and simmer until, onion and peppers are cooked.
I recieved rave reviews all around. It was very tasty. Thank you for supplying a yummy recipe.