Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found myself needing to make lunch today with things that were already "in use" in the fridge. Feel free to add things according' to what you have in the fridge.
- 3⁄4 cup baby lettuce
- 65 g tuna in water (that's half a can)
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon onion (sliced small)
- 3 kalamata olives
- 1 small lemon wedge
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Make a bed with the baby lettuce.
- Place roughly flaked tuna on top of the lettuce.
- Put the tomato and onion on top of tuna.
- Top it with the olives.
- Squeeze lemon wedge and drizzle with olive oil to taste.
- Use salt and pepper if desired.
This was simple and tasty, which is a winner in my book! Accordin' to what was in my fridge, I used a spring mix for the lettuce and some homemade Dijon vinaigrette, along with some grape tomatoes. I did use the lemon, though. Satisfying and delicious! I will be making this again.
My favourite lunch accodin to what I have in the fridge.It's light and always as tasty aa you add in it. Never would have thought of posting such a simple idea. I made this for Everyday is a Holiday Tag Game. Rita
This was a very nice lunch. Simple and light. I used everything but the olives (didn't have any) and used only fresh lemon juice on the salad. Didn't feel I needed to add any olive oil. Flavors were very good together. Thanks.