Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Many versions of this Tex-Mex favorite call for green onions. Since I hate green onion, my dip is only 6-layers, hence the name. For a true 7-layer dip, add about 1/2 cup chopped green onion on top.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 (4 ounce) cupshredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Mix cream cheese and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread on bottom of pie plate or round dish.
- Layer remaining ingredients over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until served.