Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have 6 cs. for breakfast every other day.
- 1 box Special K cereal
- 1 box corn flakes
- 1 box puffed wheat cereal
- 1 box puffed rice cereal
- 1 box puffed corn cereal (u can leave out 1 of the puffed cereals and add 1 box of fruit loops for sweetness)
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup dried cranberries or 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup cherries
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Mix all together.
- Store it in tuperware cereal boxes it will last in our house about 1 month before u make more.
- Good for breakfast and a snack.
- Just add milk and a low-calorie sweetener.