1/1 Photo of My 3-Bean Yummy Chili
I adapted the recipe from Kraftfoods.com, and just added a few extra steps... YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped green frozen bell peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped onions
- 2 (16 ounce) cans red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Rotel chili fixins tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (1 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1Brown ground turkey, drain if drippings.
- 2Add frozen green peppers and onions, cook until warm.
- 3Add chili seasoning, cinnamon, tomato sauce, and tomato paste, stir until mixed well.
- 4Add all beans and tomatos.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Cover and reduce heat, simmer about 20 minutes. (perfect timing for cornbread to bake :-D ).
- 7Serve topped with cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My 3-Bean Yummy Chili
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 591.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rotel chili fixins tomatoes
chili seasoning mix