Recipe by gummybear
Mmmm so yummy, quick and simple! The ingredients can easily be multiplied to make more than one serving. You can substitute the chicken for beef if you prefer.
Top Review by mydesigirl
Mucho bueno!! I used romaine lettuce and added tomatoes,black olives and green onions plus everything that the recipe called for. I made a taco shell using recipe #266766. What a perfect dinner for one! Thanks so much for posting!!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 30 g taco chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook defrosted chicken breast in a skillet until cooked through.
- Slice it into strips and put it on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Pour salsa and sour cream over the salad.
- Top with taco chips and voila!
- A simple, quick, yet delicious meal for one!