Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mmmm so yummy, quick and simple! The ingredients can easily be multiplied to make more than one serving. You can substitute the chicken for beef if you prefer.
- Cook defrosted chicken breast in a skillet until cooked through.
- Slice it into strips and put it on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Pour salsa and sour cream over the salad.
- Top with taco chips and voila!
- A simple, quick, yet delicious meal for one!
Mucho bueno!! I used romaine lettuce and added tomatoes,black olives and green onions plus everything that the recipe called for. I made a taco shell using Taco Salad Tortilla Bowl. What a perfect dinner for one! Thanks so much for posting!!