1/2 Photos of Muy Bueno Taco Salad
Mmmm so yummy, quick and simple! The ingredients can easily be multiplied to make more than one serving. You can substitute the chicken for beef if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook defrosted chicken breast in a skillet until cooked through.
- 2Slice it into strips and put it on top of the lettuce.
- 3Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- 4Pour salsa and sour cream over the salad.
- 5Top with taco chips and voila!
- 6A simple, quick, yet delicious meal for one!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muy Bueno Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 967.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: