Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Used for Howl-O-Ween Event at dog park.
- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- In food processor puree the apple.
- Shred carrot with hand shredder.
- In a bowl mix all wet ingredients together and add pureed apple.
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix
- thoroughly, scraping sides and bottom of the bowl to be sure none of the dry mixture is left. With an ice cream scoop, fill a muffin pan 3/4 full, sprayed with a nonstick spray. Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour.