1 hr 20 mins
Used for Howl-O-Ween Event at dog park.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor puree the apple.
- 2Shred carrot with hand shredder.
- 3In a bowl mix all wet ingredients together and add pureed apple.
- 4Mix wet ingredients thoroughly.
- 5Combine dry ingredients.
- 6Add wet ingredients to dry and mix
- 7thoroughly, scraping sides and bottom of the bowl to be sure none of the dry mixture is left. With an ice cream scoop, fill a muffin pan 3/4 full, sprayed with a nonstick spray. Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mutt Muffins for Howloween
Serving Size: 1 (1558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g