1/3 Photos of Mustardy Cauliflower Salad
This is not quite as "heavy" as other cauliflower salads. It's creamy, but there's no mayo. Cook time is parboiling the cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam/boil the cauliflower flowerets for just 3-5 minutes (you just want them slightly parboiled -- like you would do to prepare them for freezing). Drain. Rinse w/ cold water; drain and cool.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, both mustards, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, toss together the cooled flowerets, onion and celery.
- 4Pour the dressing over veggie mixture and gently toss to evenly coat w/ dressing.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustardy Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: