3 hrs 30 mins
The Normans's Note:
Don't know where we sourced this recipe from, it is delicious however. We do the quantities of mushrooms, sweet potato and beans by feel, but the quantities given should be about right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add wine, paprika, pepper and Dijon mustard to slow cooker. Start cooker on high.
- 2Add beef and mushrooms. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- 3Reduce to low for 30 minutes At this stage you can check you meat and decide if you want to cook it further before adding the other veg. This would depend on the cut used and how tender you want the meat.
- 4Add sweet potato. Cook for another 30 minutes.
- 5Add asparagus and similar amount of green beans. Cook for 30 minutes.
- 6Take out 1 cup of liquid and mix sour cream into it. Mix back into stew.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustardy Beef
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 754.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g