1/1 Photo of Mustard wrap
I wanted a wrap and found a couple ideas on what to make but did'nt have all the proper foods to put a "recipe" together so I made my own. I love the fact that its not as dry as I thought it would be.Also my calcutations might me alittle off this is for two wraps but I do like to over stuff mine to make them really full. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled,like potatoes
- bacon bits
- 118.29 ml diced onion
- 59.14 ml diced garlic
- 118.29 ml softend cream cheese (low fat for me)
- 59.14 ml of homemade ranch dressing, mccormicks
- meat, of choice i used turkey
- 2-3 slice cheese, of choice
- 2 wrap sized garlic and herb tortillas
- 1mix:cream cheese,garlic,ranch,enough mustard to add color and to make it creamy.
- 2(make easy to spread,not runney) Take tortilla's and take the cream cheese mix and spread the entire tortilla (might be lumpy).
- 3Lay down lettuce.
- 4Put carrots on lettuce.
- 5Sprinkle with bacon bits Add onions Put on your cheese.
- 6Lay down the meat,put on heavy or light Next roll your tortilla wrap it on the bottom so the stuffing dosen't come out.
- 7I like to also wrap it with foil at the bottom and peel it as I get towards the bottom.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard wrap
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 824.6
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 1502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 24.7 g