Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted a wrap and found a couple ideas on what to make but did'nt have all the proper foods to put a "recipe" together so I made my own. I love the fact that its not as dry as I thought it would be.Also my calcutations might me alittle off this is for two wraps but I do like to over stuff mine to make them really full. Enjoy
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled,like potatoes
- bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup softend cream cheese (low fat for me)
- 1⁄4 cup of homemade ranch dressing, mccormicks
- meat, of choice i used turkey
- 2 -3 slices cheese, of choice
- 2 wrap sized garlic and herb tortillas
- mix:cream cheese,garlic,ranch,enough mustard to add color and to make it creamy.
- (make easy to spread,not runney) Take tortilla's and take the cream cheese mix and spread the entire tortilla (might be lumpy).
- Lay down lettuce.
- Put carrots on lettuce.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits Add onions Put on your cheese.
- Lay down the meat,put on heavy or light Next roll your tortilla wrap it on the bottom so the stuffing dosen't come out.
- I like to also wrap it with foil at the bottom and peel it as I get towards the bottom.
I absolutely loved this! I only had the burrito size tortillas (non-fancy) so went with those. I left the lettuce in leaves. I found the tortilla rolled better that way. I cut the garlic way down though. I thought 1/4 cup as stated would have been WAY too much. I chose chicken and provolone cheese for my filling. It was perfect with the fresh crumbled bacon! A very tasty dinner we had! :) DH is taking one to work for lunch tomorrow. Made for PAC fall 2008.