Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
it is one of the best ever
Make and share this Mustard Wax Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Cook beans in boiling water until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Heat first amount of vinegar in large pot until it boils.
- Measure next 8 ingredients into bowl.
- Stir well.
- Gradually stir in remaining vinegar to make a smooth paste.
- Stir into boiling vinegar until it returns to a boil & thickens.
- Add beans stir gently, return to a boil.
- Fill hot sterilized jars to within 1/2" of top.
- Place sterilized metal lids on jars & screw metal bands on securely.
- For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Makes 4 pints this was taken from the company's coming preserves cookbook.